The family business Martin Magnusson & Co was founded in 1936 and is today operated by the third and fourth generation of Magnussons. The gloves are designed and developed at the head office in the city of Hestra, Sweden. The gloves are made is their own factories, this gives all control over the production and ensures a high level of quality.